CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

ABC Countdown!

We are on the final countdown to the end of the school year!! We have 25 days left. Since the alphabet has 26 letters we will do the ABC countdown. Each day will be a different letter of the alphabet. We will do something fun each day. Some are dress up days while other days are activities we will do at school. It is totally optional, but I really encourage the kids to participate! :) It will be a fun way to celebrate our last days as 1st graders!! Wow...Where did the year go! Our first day will be this MONDAY! We are going to start with A and B. We will be making an autograph book and dressing in blue. I am attaching the calendar of all the days so you can start planning at home. Thank you for the support and help at home. I know the kids will enjoy doing this. They were thrilled when I told them about it. They helped me brainstorm ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment